- Accidental insurance cover of Rs.1.00 lac
- Life insurance cover of Rs.30,000/-
- Interest on deposit.
- Easy Transfer of money across India
- No minimum balance required.
- Beneficiaries of Government Schemes will get Direct Benefit Transfer in these accounts.
- After satisfactory operation of the account for 6 months, an overdraft facility will be permitted
- Access to Pension, insurance products.
- Accidental Insurance Cover, RuPay Debit Card must be used at least once in 45 days.
- Overdraft facility upto Rs.5000/- is available in only one account per household, preferably lady of the household.
Home » Credit Card » Debit Card » Financial Inclusion » india » Insurance » jan dhan » jan dhan yojana » Life Insurance » Loans » Mortgage Loan » Pension Scheme » PMJDY » PMJDY Scheme » Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana » Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana & Life Insurance Coverage - India
Topics: Credit Card Debit Card Financial Inclusion india Insurance jan dhan jan dhan yojana Life Insurance Loans Mortgage Loan Pension Scheme PMJDY PMJDY Scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
TechnoGupshup.com is a personal technology columnist. TechnoGupShup.com writes about computer software, consumer gadgets, New Technology News, Gadgets Review and Much More....
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1. You make me celebrate every day with a bottle of champagne. If I had to do it over, I'd marry you again. 2. In...
Check Your Own Mobile Number Jio,Uninor,Airtel,Idea,Vodafone,Aircel,Virgin,Tata Docomo,Reliance,Bsnl,Videocon, Reliance JioCheck Your Own Mobile for Jio,Uninor,Idea,vodafone,airtel,aircel,reliance,bsnl,tata,tata docomo,virgin,reliance jio,videocon,mtnl and all...
How to Check PF Balance? Provident fund is your retirement savings and you should always keep track of its status. Sometimes certain...
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, Banking/ Savi...
You use your smartphone for everything from entertainment to managing your finances, so why not also use it to help lower your energy bill? ...
I would like to enroll in this life insurance scheme. The yearly premium of pradhan mantri jan dhan yojana are only 12 RupeeReplyDelete
Thanks for such a good information about Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY). I was looking this same.ReplyDelete
Welcome. It's our pleasure to provide meaningful and helpful content to all of our readers.Delete
Hello, I do think your blog might be having browser compatibility problems.ReplyDelete
When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from
that, great website!
Thanks, We'll look into this and fixed this problem.Delete