Truly effective methods to improve the performance and make quick and efficient operating system. Factors that have been shown in practice that are crucial to optimize Windows system and make 50% lighter. Other measures that may be employed. Other frequently used but does not bring any improvement.
Measures to optimize the performance of Windows:
From now on all applications disable, are loaded into memory only when you run the program and Windows will start much faster.
2 - Maintain a clean and orderly operating system
3 - Optimize the use of the paging file (Virtual Memory)
4 - Disable kernel paging OS
5 - Working without pagefile
6 - Speed up NTFS volumes in Windows XP
7 - Disable file indexing
8 - Disable unnecessary services
9 - Turn off unnecessary visual effects.
10 - Optimizing transfer system hard drives
Enable advanced performance mode
Other measures to optimize the performance of Windows
Use a memory unit with ReadyBoost
- Disable the Sidebar or Sidebar - The side bar or Sidebar can disable Gadgets and still use directly on the desktop, this measure reduces memory consumption and other resources.
- Measures should not be taken to optimize Windows - Measures not determine or influence the performance of Windows, unlike disable affect us more than the benefit it could bring.
- Disable Hibernation - It has nothing to do with system performance, deactivate only saves disk space.
- Disable UAC - UAC or User Account Control is an annoying feature in Windows, but does not influence my determines system performance.
- Disable System Restore - One of the most useful features of Windows and it will bring more security to the user. Restore points are created when the system is idle or the user is not using.
- Disable automatic updates in Windows Update - Windows Update finds and downloads updates when the computer is idle and only when we shut the facilities also updates most of the time are to improve performance.
- Disable Disk Derangement - Disk Defragmente runs without the user having to intervene, it runs in the background and the process only takes precedence when the computer is idle, so that the negative impact on Windows performance is minimal, also helps to improve performance system.
- Disable Superfetch - The Superfetch makes most used programs in RAM to load, for that reason may be that sometimes the system is using 900 MB of RAM without it no applications, this entails that some think that disable Superfetch bring more team performance, which is a mistake. Applications Then take longer to start, plus the system is releasing the memory occupied by this feature as will be required for other uses, so the cause Superfetch never run out RAM in the computer.
Share this tutorial to help others for speed-up your computer free